No assembly required for this toy chest. Our Classic Toy Chest
is built the old fashioned way, using solid wood, screws, and glue to
create an heirloom quality piece that can be handed down from one
generation to the next.
Made in Denver, Colorado.
- 30 1/2"L x 19"W x 18 3/4"H
- Since we manufacture all Little Colorado products in our own
facility, they start out as raw wood, plywood, or MDF. We can offer
every piece unfinished at lower prices if you would prefer to stain or
paint it yourself.
- Knotty Pine construction throughout when ordered in Natural,
Honey Oak or Espresso. When ordered in Pink, Lavender, White or Linen,
parts will be made of MDF for a smoother finish.
- Two personalization options, choose in the drop down letter color menu when ordering:
- Vinyl personalization is available in Blue, Red, White, Green, Pink,
Beige, Purple, Powder Blue, Apple Green, or Black. For an unfinished
toddler bed, the lettering will come separately; apply it after you have
finished assembling the bed
- Carved personalization is available as a finishing touch, select carved letter option.
- We use the very best lid support available to ensure your toddler's safety; the lid holds its position at any angle.
- To ensure your child's safety, the front panel includes a finger cutout, and hand holds are cut into the sides.
- Ships fully assembled.