Our Adirondack Rocking Chair is a classic design from Maine. Tip-over
bumpers and rounded edges make this rocker as stable as possible. It
can be used indoors and outdoors. All three available colors are Sherwin
Williams water-based latex house paint, so they are safe for your
toddler and will hold up to the elements. Because we don't use
solvent-based paint, we recommend that you store the Adirondack Rocking
Chair indoors when not in use in order to extend its life.
Made in Denver, Colorado.
- Knotty Pine construction throughout.
- 22 1/2"L x 16"W x 24"H
- Vinyl personalization is available in Blue, Red, White, Green, Pink,
Beige, Purple, or Black. For an unfinished
chair, the lettering will come separately; apply it after you have
finished assembling the chair.
- Since we manufacture all Little Colorado products in our own
facility, they start out as raw wood, plywood, or MDF. We can offer
every piece unfinished at lower prices if you would prefer to stain or
paint it yourself.
- If you purchase your chair unfinished, be sure to finish it before exposing it to outdoors weather.
- The Adirondack Chair comes partially constructed. Final assembly is
easy. The major components are glued and screwed together before
painting. Simply place them in position, insert the zinc plated bolts in
the holes, and tighten the nuts.