Our Adirondack Chair is a classic design from Maine. It can be used
indoors and outdoors. All three available colors are Sherwin Williams
water-based latex house paint, so they are safe for your toddler and
will hold up to the elements. Because we don't use solvent-based paint,
we recommend that you store the Adirondack Chair indoors when not in use
in order to extend its life.
Made in Denver, Colorado.
- Knotty Pine construction throughout. We use reforested lodgepole
pine from Montana that is SFI (Strategic Forestry Initiative) certified.
- 20 3/8"L x 14 1/2"W x 24"H
- The Adirondack Chair comes partially assembled. Final assembly is
easy. The major components are glued and screwed together before
painting. Simply place them in position, insert the zinc-plated bots in
the holes, and tighten the nuts.
- Vinyl personalization is available in Blue, Red, White, Green,
Pink, Beige, Purple, or Black.
- Since we manufacture all Little Colorado products in our own
facility, they start out as raw wood, plywood, or MDF. We can offer
every piece unfinished at lower prices if you would prefer to stain or
paint it yourself.
- If you purchase your chair unfinished, be sure to finish it before exposing it to outdoors weather.
- Ships partially constructed in four sub-assemblies that are easily put together.